TitleLocal and Regional Truck Drivers (Class A CDL)
US AutoLogistics, LLC
Immediate need is for professional drivers that live in or near Indianapolis, IN.; Louisville, KY; Cincinnati, OH.; Dayton, OH.; or within a 75 – 100 mile radius of Greensburg, Indiana looking for more
USAL drivers are Class A CDL road drivers specialized in loading and delivering new vehicles from the factory to their destinations in and around the Cincinnati, Ohio area. We pride ourselves in our pay for performance program rewarding drivers for outstanding productivity and safety. If you have the desire to start a new career, make top dollar and have a safe driving history, but do not have experience hauling cars, we will get you started with paid training through our comprehensive 5-week training program.
Regional and Local Truck Drivers (Class A CDL) Responsibilities:
- Enjoy a place as a top earner as a professional truck driver.
- Starting pay at .60 per mile. Pay for all miles driven.
- Local drivers, home every night. Regional drivers home 2-4 nights a week.
- Extra earning potential for road drivers
- Pay for performance bonuses
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Plans
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Plan
- New and Late Model Equipment
- 100% Soft Tie System
- Strong mission and values to deliver Safe, Ontime, Legally Compliant, Damage Free.
Regional and Local Truck Driver Requirements:
- Interstate Class A CDL, one year auto hauling experience OR one (1) year safe driving record, over-the-road experience and demonstrated physical and mental aptitude for loading and unloading vehicles.
- All applicants must show a desire to pursue a career in the auto-hauling industry.
Interested applicants can apply by contacting a recruiter at 832-472-1229 or apply online by clicking Apply Now!
- Auto Hauling or Over the Road: 1 year